BD Series Lump Breaker
High capacity, single rotor, hammer and comb design. Ideal for most de-agglomeration applications. Ranging in sizes from laboratory scale to heavy duty industrial, the BD Series Lump Breaker is available in carbon or stainless steel with a hammer and comb design tailored to individual applications. Various rotor speeds are available to optimize performance on a variety of materials reducing dry and/or or hardened agglomerates to a flowable end product.
- High capacity, low energy consumption
- Rugged carbon or stainless steel construction
- Low maintenance, easy to service, readily available parts
- Many grinding rotor configurations available
- V-Belt or gearbox driven
- Hammer and comb arrangement configured to suit application
RC Series Industrial Crusher
The RC Series Industrial Crusher is ideal for processing a variety of large, heavy, bulky and/and or abrasive materials that will break or reduce upon impact. The large in-feed allows for easy processing of blocky materials. High tonnage rates are achieved with the lowest possible amount of wear and tear.
- Choose from five sizes
- Heavy duty grates to control particle size
- 3” cast carbide hammers for optimum wear life
- Replaceable wear liners throughout made of abrasion resistant steel
- Hydraulically hinges open for easy servicing
SC Series Stone Crusher
The SC Series Stone Crusher is a ruggedly constructed gravity discharge hammer mill, offering exceptional performance and value by eliminating the high cost of collecting and transporting stone scrap for disposal. Available in two standard sizes, the SC Series can reduce stone scrap to particle sizes ranging from chips to sand, resulting in an end-product ideal for use as a filler in commercial driveways, patios and landscaping or in concrete mix for decorative applications.
- Available in two models
- The SC16 features a compact design and accepts in-feed material up 10″x10″ with maximum thickness of 1.25″
- The larger model SC2224 is designed for higher production, opens hydraulically for ease of service, and accepts in-feed material up to 20″x20″ with maximum thickness of 1.25″
- Both models feature cast carbide hammers and interchangeable bar grates